使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新会员

积分
发表于 2011-6-21 21:05:05 | 显示全部楼层

as dramatic as the story begins

love story of hope to all readers, jealous of their own, maybe you, she or he is not perfect, but if you really love, do not just break up ... ...
I go, I hope you can take care of yourself, remember that usually eat cold things, because your stomach is not good ... and ... Do not you love the person or people who love to break up with you, cherish you happiness.
boys left this world, with a smile left this world, because he knew no fear, the parents Columbia and sister-in-law will be very happy to take care of the girl choose her own love life will be very happy ... ...
a love story, a tragic love story, a cheerful boy in love with a girl, and soon, the boys feel that they really can not do without the girl, because deep in his bones carved girls name, he vowed his love of her life, take care of her, protect her, love her ... ...

a certain number of years Halloween: park benches, a girl who rely on it, mouth softly talking about: you had over there right?
Dear:
please allow me also tell you this, when you look at this letter, I have another world, please forgive me I did not do my promise,abercrombie, and not to disturb your life, because I love you too, so will have the results today, I will not hate you leave because you are not wrong, I thank you to accompany me through the happiest of my life time, thank you left me with fond memories, I go , and I smiled and left this world,abercrombie paris, because I have no regret, and I kept my promise during his lifetime, this is my two years at the time you leave the money,abercrombie & fitch, not much, you accept, I am dying beyond my own design, because I have no other way, and I killed a corrupt, which is a penalty when he was right,polo ralph lauren pas cher, after my death should be able to get a lot of money, I give my mother The suicide note says, and some of you, you must accept, otherwise I wasted step, I can give you only so much, and hope this money can help you change your life now. I have not made before his death had a temper on you, death will not, you comply with your promise to attend my funeral I am very pleased, hope you can think of that day in the Halloween I think this world was there love you, I will not forget how many years ago that Halloween, you promised to do when my girlfriend ... ...

girl cried, and cried very sad, the letter has not yet finished, but she could not stand, she realized how happy they have to understand the world really so people who love her, took his money, she cried , she knew two years ago, he realized the promise of all promises, she understood why the past two years, why she can not reach him, why him why he just disappeared, she had to blame him: why do lovers can not be friends, now everything is understood, but it's too late ... ...

girl smiled, she knew her happiness comes, day by day, the day passed, two immersed in the love sea ​​of ​​happiness, or accept the fate of the lovers play. She was a rainy season and broke up the boy said, as dramatic as the story begins! Boy watching his beloved girl, do not know what to say, because he did not know exactly what is wrong, the boy started the Internet, chat online and the girl, he kept the name on the screen, break up! He did, but no one knows the pain of his own heart, he began planning, planning their own years ago, a promise: to do their best to the girls happy, he disappeared from her life, the girl began her new life, everything resumed as usual, but for the people around him, wasted years, two years, the girl of his mind slowly forgotten until one day she received a special phone number is The boy's mother called, she heard her crying in the know, the boy died, died in a beyond, in order, when the boy found an envelope of clothing, phone number written on the envelope, is still a rainy season , the girl attended the funeral of the boy, got the boy before his death left her an envelope, tears wet on the envelope, the girl opened the envelope, or that handsome font:
dear, I go, I believe in fate,abercrombie and fitch france, I do not have that life, so I'll wait, if the cycle of life, really, I ask you to do the next life my wife ... ...

... ... ...

相关的主题文章:

Stronghold

just look each other

I can see a wide open-air courtyard
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|发酵人社区发酵技术论坛,发酵产品,发酵工艺,发酵服务 ( 沪ICP备16030267号

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:48 , Processed in 0.150327 second(s), 21 queries , MemCache On.